Equity Membership or Mandatory Equity Membership means the country club or community requires membership to join. Most fees are paid once when you purchase a home and you may get some back when you sell the home. Additional fees for golf or social memberships may be required.
Throughout Palm Beach County there are several gated or non-gated communities that offer different levels of membership either for golf equity or just country club membership. Mirasol is one of those communities. There are three categories of equity membership that serve the changing needs of the residents. One of the best things about finding the right home in Mirasol is you can fill out an online survey to list the top priorities for your home. Is it golf, tennis, fitness, or dining? All of these fall into different membership categories that may or may not be available depending on the time of year or a current waiting list.
Currently, there is a waiting list to get on the golf membership but if you purchase a home that already has a membership attached to it, you can skip the waitlist. This membership includes:
- Unlimited use of golf, tennis, fitness facilities, the pool and spa, dining facilities, and social activities
- There's a 14-day advance sign up for golf tee times and golf cart fees are required but the greens fees are waived.
- There is a mandatory seven day advance sign up for tennis but court fees are waived
- Members are eligible to own a private golf cart
- Access to the golf facilities, the Esplanade, the salon and spa, and tennis center
- Unlimited club at tournament access
- Golf memberships are only available to purchasers of a home that has a golf membership
- Unlimited use of tennis, fitness, spa, pool, dining, and social activities.
- Seven-day advance sign up for tennis but court fees are waived
- Private golf cart ownership is limited and there is a current waitlist
Golf access November 1 through April 30: 12 rounds of golf per membership reserved five days in advance, payment of sports greens fees and cart fees required, and use of practice facilities available after 12 PM or before a morning teatime reservation.
Golf access May 1 through October 31: unlimited rounds of golfers are 14 days in advance and greens fees are waived, payment of cart fees required for golf tee times, and there is unlimited, unrestricted use of the private facilities.
Social Equity Membership
- Unlimited use of pool, dining, and social activities year-round
- May through October access to golf, spa, tennis, and fitness one day per month upon payment of guest fees
- Social members may purchase a sports equity membership
The sports equity membership is similar to the golf membership but limited only to golf. A few rounds in the winter high season only and the normal access for off-season usage but less days in advance to make a tee time. Membership is mandatory but residents have the choice of either sport, full golf level, or equity membership. These memberships can be transferred to new owners.
All members have access to the full amenities of the area including the security team featuring a full-service team with roving patrol officers and 24 hour staffed entry gates. They have use of the Grand Clubhouse, including three card rooms, a member library, locker rooms, and restaurants. The aquatic center featuring a pool deck with three swimming pools, private cabana, and hot tub and the Sports Complex including basketball courts, playgrounds, open fields, and an air-conditioned recreational building.
Fees vary depending on the year, these are the most current for 2018 - VIEW CURRENT FEE SCHEDULE
Additional member fees:
Capital contribution common areas – $2000 required with each home purchase
Sports member greens fees – $50
Cart fees – $25
Private golf cart trail fee – $1900 but there are different rates for different categories of membership
Application fee – $250 plus tax
Gate access devices – $25