The Mirasol Country Club is one of the fastest growing and one of the most popular communities in Palm Beach Gardens. Originally developed by Taylor Woodrow, there are about 1200 homes in homesites on two championship golf courses nestled in among natural preserves and lakes. It spread over 2300 acres on property previously owned by the John D and Catherine T MacArthur Foundation. Both of the 18 hole golf courses were designed by Arthur Hills and Tom Fazio.
But why do people love Mirasol so much?
With the new communities popping up all throughout Palm Beach County including Alton and Sonoma Isles, Mirasol still tends to be the number one community in the county. It has similar amenities to all the other communities and neighborhoods around the area including a beautiful swimming pool, fitness room, clubhouse, golf courses and more. So what makes a Mirasol so amazing?
- Maybe it's a Sunday brunch? The Country Club puts on a Sunday brunch at poolside and offers a unique blood he Mary bar with veggies, protein, accouterments, and a variety of different tasty cocktails.
- Maybe it's camp Mirasol on Water Wednesdays. Check out the sports complex for summer camps for kids of all ages.
- Maybe it's the nearly 700 pounds of lobsters delivered for lobster night at the club where members and their guests can savor a fantastic feast.
- Perhaps it's a beautiful breakfast at Revive, which is open for breakfast and lunch and has an extended patio bar and frozen yogurt hours for kids of all ages to enjoy poolside treats.
- It could be chef Michael specials at the Grille Room. Whether it's a juicy skirt steak and crispy onions, wedge salad, or local seafood, chef Michael can prepare something amazing for all residents and their guests.
- Maybe it's just keeping your brain alive with amazing game nights such as Jeopardy night, were tables of up to eight people compete against Mirasol's best and brightest.
Or, maybe people just like the idea of living in a great community on two championship golf courses. You can head out onto the course anytime you want and enjoy the weather, sights, and sounds of your own, private community.
Whether it's swimming, social activities, award-winning golf, or just a fabulous home, people love Mirasol. There are so many different choices when it comes to homes as well; from a condominium cottage to a large single-family estate and prices for just about every budget. Mirasol is really where it's at. I'd love to show you some beautiful homes or you can start your search here for free at any time. Browse all available listings for sale or learn more about the Mirasol Country Club and why you should probably be a part of it too.